Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
Rosie Jones was on Page 5 on Friday (Page 3 had a special PS4 ad)

Nav9tkW.jpg

sRw992A.jpg

5lbZuYT.jpg

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Nicole has blue-green eyes and would like nothing better than to get married and raise a big, happy family. Nicole loves spending time with her son at the cottage or outdoors. (DAVE THOMAS/PHOTO)

Not bad, a cute MILF next door, I'd say. She doesn't compare to the two hotnesses from the past two days, but she's very do-able. She has only one pose, it looks like. B!

Nova5

Reviewer
Joined Jun 16, 2010
Messages 3,118
blackram said:

Aye mama, the hotness is burning through my 1080p monitor! Exotic goodness. Esta latina es muy caliente. Awesome abs. The only complaint I can possibly have is that she has no ass. But that really doesn't matter in the overall context, A+!
Wow!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Courtney loves walking her dogs. She also likes soccer and ball hockey. Courtney’s most memorable meetings were with Doug Gilmour and Tie Domi. The 27-year-old’s favourite way to spend time off is with her 3-year-old son, Isaiah. (Veronica Henri photo)

She's not a bad looking GND, but in fact she's already a MILF. Considering that she's already had a kid, she's in great shape! A-!

PS-got rid of the poses that she was in a Maple Leafs jersey, I know nobody wants to see that. :LMAO:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Heather is a 5-foot-4 blue-eyed student who loves hockey. Her favourite show is Dexter. Some day, Heather hopes to own her own Cadillac Escalade. (Stan Behal/ QMI Agency)

I'd say that she's slightly above average facially, but quite soft body-wise. She's got one very annoying and large stupid tat on the front of her leg, which she'll have to cover up for the rest of her life now. Also wish she'd have brought something other than basic black for her wardrobe, although I guess it's understandable that she wanted its slimming effect. Maybe mall average overall, B!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom