BaFqmJBIIAAyGLG.jpg:large

BaGZnl6IYAADXRH.jpg:large

Bonus BTS selfie:

BaFyozEIUAE741-.jpg:large

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Melissa is a 5-foot-6 Libra who loves to dress up all the time and has two closets full of shoes. With all that footwear, nothing is more fun for Melissa than walking her pooch Christina. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

The girl has got a shoe fetish, but really she should have a bra fetish. Galactic mammaries! B+! :intello:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Brittany wanted to pose for you as part of her Bucket List. She’s already crossed off being captain of her university water polo team, a four-time varsity all-star and graduating with honours. (CRAIG ROBERTSON/PHOTO)

A very nice hottie co-ed today! Looks natural, except obviously she's not a natural blonde. Can't find anything wrong with her, A+! Reminds me of a young Sharon Stone.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Daniela is a Leo who runs her own promotional company called Promo Girls. Her favourite author is Dan Brown and her most inspirational movie is The Secret. She also loves electronic dance music, rap, and reggae. (VERONICA HENRI/QMI Agency)

Aye mama, the hotness is burning through my 1080p monitor! Exotic goodness. Esta latina es muy caliente. Awesome abs. The only complaint I can possibly have is that she has no ass. But that really doesn't matter in the overall context, A+!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom