Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Alexis designs her own tattoos and has been working in a photo studio for the past four years. Alexis has a passion for being both behind and in front of the camera. Alexis wants to wish her boyfriend — a hunky firefighter — a happy birthday today. (Jack Boland/Toronto Sun/QMI Agency)

Doesn't look like all of today's pictures are up yet. Will post when they are available. In the meantime, despite all of the tattoos, she seems awesome. A-!

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
Staci Ann

BZomsebIYAAZ0oP.jpg:large

BZq20qWIEAASVr3.jpg:large

BZsk2J8IIAAST1_.jpg:large

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Here's some more pix:
1297495845833_ORIGINAL.jpg

Well, now that the rest of the pix are out, she seems like a bit of a wide glide to me now. She looked best in the red lingerie. I'm going to revise my rating to B+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Kristen likes video games, working out, watching sports, and doing pilates and yoga. Her favourite ways to spend time off are shopping and hanging out with friends. (Craig Robertson/Toronto Sun/QMI Agency)

Very cute GND, I'd say hottie even. She seems very young, and as such she has a lot of requisite tattoos for her age group. I'll give her an A- after tattoo deductions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom