Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Kaitlyn, 21, wants to become a pharmacy technician to make her dad proud. This Libra loves watching the 49ers, country music and UFC and spending time with just the people she loves. (Craig Robertson/QMI Agency)

Very cute GND co-ed, with one really stupid tat! But it's confined to one area, so it's not too obtrusive. A- for the tat, would've been an A otherwise!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Maurice Boscorelli said:
Great smile and good looking face but a really bad tat and a little soft in the stomach for her age........7.5/10

I think that's just the ideal stomach actually, not too hard, not too soft. That's why that silly tat was such a disappointment, otherwise, she would've been perfect.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Lilianne works out twice a day to stay in shape for her night job: Performing in Alice Cooper and Motley Crue tribute bands. She’ll put up with AC/DC, KISS and Pink as well. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

She looks like a grandma dressed up for Halloween, but this must be her real style! :don'twantto-see:/ Something about her just looks off ... okay, many things about her looks off. First of all, her skin looks all wrinkly, yet her body seems to be tight. If she is a grandma, then at her age she has worked out well. But then the mounds on her chest look obviously fake. I couldn't put up more than 4 half-decent pictures of her, yet all of her pictures, you can't help but check them out for the train wreck they are. C+!

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
Holly Peers and Rosie Jones were the Page 3 girls the last few days but I haven't been able to post the pics.

Today is Katia Ivanova :heart:
BZjdRTRCAAATwFz.jpg:large

BZl4UU-IcAAgpZ5.jpg:large

BZn8BLYIEAAwNWo.jpg:large

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Mariah, 19, wants to become a world-renowned Playboy Playmate and make a workout video. She loves to cook, bake or chow down on a big steak. (Jack Boland/Toronto Sun/QMI Agency)

She has got a very nice body, but I don't think she's necessarily Playboy material facially. Facially, she's more of a GND: what does Bosco call them, "Mall hottie" or something? She had a previous photoshoot, where she showed off more outfits than this one, again nice body. B!

Previous shoot: Mariah, 2013-09-08

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom