Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Dextra, 20, is a 5-foot brown-eyed Virgo who has a thing for shopping and especially anything made by Louis Vuitton — even her mini Pinscher is named Lou Lou. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

I guess these pictures say pretty much everything we need to know about this girl. 20 years old? How much is that in stripper years, 16 or 38? C+! :Thatwas-bad:

PS-sorry posted this initially in the wrong thread. :Thatwas-bad:

W

Wanker

blackram said:

I guess these pictures say pretty much everything we need to know about this girl. 20 years old? How much is that in stripper years, 16 or 38? C+! :Thatwas-bad:

PS-sorry posted this initially in the wrong thread. :Thatwas-bad:

6.5/10

What ugly legs.

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
Sam Cooke

BY6P2hnIEAEY2Nb.jpg:large

BY9NgmPIEAA4ft7.jpg:large

BY-Lh6kIcAAE3Yz.jpg:large

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Nicole, 21, is a country girl with a love for down-home music and jamborees. Her plan is to get married and raise a large family. (Dave Thomas photos)

She's what Tboy would've called a "wide glide", but I don't care, it looks good on her! Certainly a vast improvement over the past couple of days. B+!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom