Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Shaylynn is a Virgo who loves hot yoga, tanning and travelling. Her favourite movies are Miss March and The House Bunny. Her favourite music is by DJ Tiesto. She likes spending time with friends and family, or going to the beach. (Stan Behal Photos)

There seems to be only one picture of her put up so far, but it looks like a good one! Also based on her movie & music likes, what are the chances that she's not a peeler? -/It wasn't me:-/

I'm gonna say A-, for now! We'll put up more pictures when they're available, ratings may change then. :/Rock-on/:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Here's a few more pix:

I love her curvaceousness. Still, she's got a few too many tattoos, even though they are small, they are all over the place. I'll stick by my previous A- rating!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Here's one of Nicole Neal and Danielle Sharp:
tumblr_mu5y05NYwI1sqgl63o1_400.gif
tumblr_mu5y05NYwI1sqgl63o2_400.gif
tumblr_mu5y05NYwI1sqgl63o3_250.gif
tumblr_mu5y05NYwI1sqgl63o4_400.gif
tumblr_mu5y05NYwI1sqgl63o5_250.gif
tumblr_mu5y05NYwI1sqgl63o6_250.gif

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Kelly, 30, wants to become a successful actress. She is a Sagittarius who loves musicals, theatre, cheerleading and her cat Daisy. You can find her on the beach listening to Taylor Swift in her spare time. (Veronica Henri Photos)

This one is a cutie pie! She reminds me of Alexandra, who is an MPA and the owner of some massage spas, here in Ottawa.

This girl hasn't got the most awesome body I've ever seen, but it's cute. A-!

meist

Joined Apr 9, 2010
Messages 546
blackram said:
SUNshine Girl Kelly, 30, wants to become a successful actress. She is a Sagittarius who loves musicals, theatre, cheerleading and her cat Daisy. You can find her on the beach listening to Taylor Swift in her spare time. (Veronica Henri Photos)

This one is a cutie pie! She reminds me of Alexandra, who is an MPA and the owner of some massage spas, here in Ottawa.

Actress? Like TV? Movie? Seriously? :SayWhat?:

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
blackram said:

I don't see what you are looking at today. She looks kind of rough too me........6/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Jessica, 19, is a blue-eyed Gemini. She wants to be in the insurance game, either as a broker or agent. She likes kayaking, canoeing and hiking and if she has to be indoors, she’ll be doing dub step. (Dave Abell Photos)

She's a little thin, I would say, so she really hasn't got much in the way of an ass, which I would've preferred. Not my ideal style of body, but I think it's not bad. Kind of a cute face, that sort of grows on you. I have my doubts whether she's 19 though. B+!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom