Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Mary-Ann likes outdoor activities and enjoys spending days off with friends and family. Her most memorable meeting is the time she met her boyfriend. Her dream car is a Beetle. (Dave Abel/QMI Agency)

Oh well, I guess The Sun can't be on a roll all of the time. Enthusiastic girl, but not really pin-up material. C+!

H

HOF

blackram said:

So with all of the complaints about not having a Halloween-themed SSG, I think they finally put one on today. She looks kinda like a flabby old witch. Well, she's probably not that old, probably in her 30's or 40's, but gravity has definitely started to take hold on her. Considering all, she's not in bad shape for typical women of her age, but that's a low bar. All of those old tattoos don't help either, this is specifically what they warn you about when you get a tattoo: what's it going to look like when you're her age?

These are her best photos, I didn't put up her horrid photos, you can check them out on The Sun website though. I'll give her a generous B-, still!
She's a HABS fan! Would do her no problem!:yahoo:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Jacklyn loves working out, going out, and shopping. The single, hazel-eyed 19-year-old wants to own a Porsche some day. (Stan Behal Photos)

Cute girlfriend material, I'd say. Not really pin-up material, but much better than yesterday's girl. B!

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
Rosie Jones

BYL4J9vIQAAKCbA.jpg:large

BYPC-SCIcAA8NW3.jpg:large

BYQYYEtIAAE7nZo.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom