Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Bianca loves being with her family, since her mom’s Italian and her dad is from Barbados. Bianca has travelled all over since she was a kid, and always wondered if she could be a SUNshine Girl some day. Question answered, Bianca. (Jack Boland Photos)
1297481733614_ORIGINAL.jpg

Italian and Barbadian? Now that's a wild and interesting combination! Big hair like an Italian, big booty like a Barbadian! Very hot! A!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Melina loves the gym, working out with weights and working on her legs. Melina loves sushi dinners, a fine wine, and likes her men dressed in a suit and tie for that classy look. (Jack Boland Photos)
1297482167973_ORIGINAL.jpg

I don't know, this girl simply isn't doing it for me. Something about her looks disproportional, like she's an extremely tiny woman with a huge head or something like that. Like she's a living human caricature. Her attitude comes across as arrogant in the pictures too. C+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Raelynn loves to dance. One day, when she graduates from university, she is going to take that love and teach kids how to dance. Raelynn lives to travel and do yoga to stay in shape. (Jack Boland Photos)

She's kinda cute, and exotic looking. I'll give her an A-!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom