Rosie Jones

BWu-WhVIQAA_mIB.jpg:large

BWxoSnlIMAALTPI.jpg:large

BW0I5gSIcAAeho9.jpg:large

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Danisha is 22 years old and is featured as Miss November in our 2014 SUNshine Girl calendar. Our girl used to play in the Lingerie Football League and works as a bartender. To top it off, Danisha loves to watch sports and play video games. Touchdown! (Jack Boland photo)

Not a bad body on her, though she does seem to have a somewhat manly face in some photos. One of the few girls from the lingerie football league that made it to the SSG Calendar this year, I guess. B+!

Previous photoshoot: Danisha, 2012-09-10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Deena, 22 — Miss December in our 2014 SUNshine Girl Calendar — loves acting and singing and has studied both in Toronto and in New York at the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute. Deena also co-hosts an online NFL show. (Jack Boland Photos)

I like this girl, she's a properly curvy girl, not some waif! A+!

Previous: Deena, 2013-07-05

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Jacqui is a model with two teenage kids and a husband who is also her favourite workout partner. Lately she’s gone to Montreal, Miami and Las Vegas to do photo shoots. Her next career goal is showgirl. (Jack Boland photos)

It seems we got a MILF here who has taken a few bad decisions in her life, including the decision to think that she can still model at this stage in life. On the positive side, she's got a very fit body, bravo to her, and some wonderful cameltoe action here too. On the other hand, horribly obvious fake boobs, and too much plastic surgery on her face. The negatives outweigh the positives though, I can only give her a C+!

Previous photoshoot: Jacqui, 2013-06-22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom