Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wanker

blackram said:

So what are the chances that this girl isn't a stripper? I mean she's got the toned body, the tattoos (somewhat tastefully hidden), and the fake boobs. Evidence points in that direction. The only thing she hasn't got is a pretty face, which she's trying to overcompensate for. I'd say she's worth an A-, just for her body!

8/10 only because of her hard bolt ons.

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
The lovely Nicole Neal today

BVsBdqRIAAEjPPR.jpg:large

BVuxTkYIYAAel6W.jpg:large

BVwR6K8IMAAG-hS.jpg:large

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Sara is 5-foot-5 with green eyes and is currently studying social work to help people with addiction and mental health issues. She loves yoga, working out and swimming. And despite an obsession with eating for health, our Sara just loves her beer! (Stan Behal/QMI Agency)

After my eyes stopped burning from today's GHM2 stinker, this girl looks like friggin supermodel by comparison. However, she's not, she's just a very passable GND. Cute smile, a cute butt, a nice natural pair of itty-bitties, but a little bit of cellulite on the legs. B+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Kristina — her friends call her Krissy — just got her motorcycle licence. The next thing she needed was a bike, and she went out and got that too. A Harley, no less! Then it looks like she went out and bought all that protective leather gear. Safety first, Kristina! (Craig Robertson/QMI Agency)

She turned out a lot better than I expected! The first shots of her were with leather biker outfit on, and that simply makes her look bloated. But the rest of the outfits were superb! A!:good:

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom