Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Natalie loves road trips, preferably behind the wheel of a Cadillac Escalade. We like the way you roll, Natalie! When she’s not on the road, Natalie likes to draw, paint, read (Margaret Atwood), run and do yoga. Did we mention Natalie also likes house music? (Stan Behal Photo)

Very cute, bordering on hottie. She reminds me of Brit actress, Billie Piper. A+!

meist

Joined Apr 9, 2010
Messages 546
SSG Natalie 9/10

Love the country GND look. Did she get mauled by a wolf? Marks on her leg? Hmmmmmm
WOW? I've awarded two 9's this week -- I must be having a nice week & extra horny.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Lori’s dream gig is to appear in Playboy magazine. In preparation for that moment, Lori spends lots of time working on her tan, either at the pool or in her garden. When she’s not catching rays, our blue-eyed Libra loves to go hunting or motorcycling. (STAN BEHAL/PHOTO)

I'm not sure if I've ever seen biker chicks ever make it into Playboy? Not unless Hef is starting a Suicide Girls edition of PB!

So regarding this girl, on the negative side: lots of tats, and a tough face. On the positive side, an awesome bod. B-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Jessica wants to become a teacher — and we think that shows a lot of class! When she’s not dreaming about filling young minds, Jessica keeps busy — very busy — playing video games, drawing, snowboarding, going to the movies, and spending time with friends. (STAN BEHAL/PHOTO)

Very nice GND. I wouldn't say that she's hot, but she seems to be excellent girlfriend material. Body is in relatively good shape, without being too toned. Face is pleasant. B+!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom