Messages 17,534
OH WAIT

never mind false alarm
s_waiting_9.gif

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Sherry is a brown-eyed Libra who loves travel, fishing and baseball. And if she can combine a trip with a visit to Cirque de Soleil, a romantic comedy or a nice steakhouse, so much the better. (Michael Peake photo)

Not a bad looking East Indian GND. She could stand to tone up a bit, her youth is keeping her thin right now, but in ten years time I'm sure she's going to be a little flabby. B+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Morgan, 19, likes to hit the open road, preferrably in an RV. This 5-foot-8 Scorpio enjoys all kinds of music, art, hiking and baking, which as it turns out, can all be done in an RV! (Veronica Henri Photo)

There seems to be only one picture available of this girl at the moment. Will post more later, if the Sun fixes its problems.

For the moment, she seems like a reasonably cute GND. Doubt that she's 19, but not far from it though. B+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Here's the rest for her:

Now that I've seen more of her, I'm going to upgrade my rating to an A-! Very nice natural curves, although my implant detectors are going off a bit about her upper body. In any case, it's not overdone, and she's safely free of tattoos.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Melissa is a passionate artist whose preferred medium is acrylic. When she’s not in front of a canvas, Melissa, 26, spends her time shopping, travelling, or hanging out with family and friends.

Okay, she may be a bit of a wide-glide, but I'd do her without a second thought! B+!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom