Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
unretired said:
Solid 8, with a set of perfect bolt ons she would move to 9 ville.

It's because she doesn't have a set of bolt-ons that she's nearly perfect! The bolt-ons would've taken her down a notch or two. This is an amazing MILF, very toned and fit. I'm even fascinated by that necklace she's wearing, it goes all down her neck, around her ribs, and into her back! A+!

JBelushi

Joined Aug 17, 2011
Messages 516
blackram said:
It's because she doesn't have a set of bolt-ons that she's nearly perfect! The bolt-ons would've taken her down a notch or two. This is an amazing MILF, very toned and fit. I'm even fascinated by that necklace she's wearing, it goes all down her neck, around her ribs, and into her back! A+!

Boy you are such a critic :biggrin2:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Julie dreams of being ... a SUNshine Girl! Congratulations, Julie! No better way to springboard her modelling career, Julie figures. When she’s not posing for the camera, Julie can be found spending time with family and friends every chance she gets, or working out. (Craig Robertson photo)

Very cute face, maybe even hottie material. Nice and tall, with just a small amount of hippiness. A!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Brittany has a passion for classic muscle cars like the ’69 Dodge Challenger, the Pontiac GTO, and the awesome Camaro Z28. When she’s not admiring the sheet metal — no fiberglass, please — Brittany can be found playing football on the beach, or jogging. (Craig Robertson photo)

I'd say she's not a bad looking GND, great body, but she's giving off the attitude of a hottie, which she doesn't fit into too well. Plus, I'm not a big fan of the cowgirl imagery. So to borrow a Tboy phrase, "she's not as hot as she thinks she is". B!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Christina is a health and fitness buff. She’s a personal trainer who loves to motivate people and help them be the best they can be. Christina’s not just a gym rat, though. She’s just graduated from university this summer. Good for you, Christina! (Craig Robertson photo)

A very cute ebony GND, bordering on hottie. Wish there were more pictures of her available, in more revealing outfits. A!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom