Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Melissa is a big fan of “America’s Team,” the Dallas Cowboys, and Cowboys’ tight end Jason Witten in particular. She calls Witten an all-around player. Melissa also loves her tattoos, each of which refers to members of her family. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Might have been pretty hot in her day. Still not too bad right now, I see some good points about her, for example, she's kept her abs pretty flat. Unfortunately she looks like a younger version of a friend of my mom's, so the appeal factor is low with me. B-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Amanda, 23, is a cheery and toned 23-year-old registered nurse who loves life, people and golden retrievers. She also enjoys running 5Ks, 10Ks and even half-marathons. She leaves her dog at home for those, however. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

What would've been just a nice GND, ends up being actually kind of a hottie, after taking into account her fashion sense. She really can dress well! Just love the cameltoe shots! A!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Samantha, 20, wants to work in the fast-paced world of TV entertainment journalism and has already interviewed Canadian singer-songwriter Kay Boutilier. She likes to relax with a line in the water, inline skating and listening to music. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

She has a rocking seafoam green mini-dress, that's for sure! Negatives include a couple of ugg-ly tats. I'll give her a B+.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom