Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HOF

blackram said:
1297456669702_ORIGINAL.jpg

On the plus side, great ass, and she fits in skin-tight clothes nicely. On the minus side, she seems to have an enormous head! B!
:LMAO: Maybe she gives enormous head!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Tearrah is a brown-eyed Aquarius whose favourite way to spend her down time is to relax with family and friends. When this future interior decorator isn’t chilling out with family, she’s often tearing up the dance floor. (Ernest Doroszuk photo)

My, my, I really love her little blue dress, so many fashion possibilities with it. :blush2:

The Argos cheerleaders are starting to get a lot sluttier these days. I like that. A! :biggrin2:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNShine Girl Shelby is a 22-year-old brown-eyed girl whose goal is to one day work in the beauty industry. In her off-hours, she loves to sing, dance, cook, and hang out by the pool. When it comes to dating, she craves a trusting, compassionate relationship. (Ernest Doroszuk/QMI Agency)

My goodness but she's toned! How does such an innocent looking GND face get paired with a body like that? Superb ass too! I don't even care about the tattoos. Tell me she's available for a private dance somewhere. A+! Praise-Bowing

W

Wanker

blackram said:

My goodness but she's toned! How does such an innocent looking GND face get paired with a body like that? Superb ass too! I don't even care about the tattoos. Tell me she's available for a private dance somewhere. A+! Praise-Bowing

Wow she is so my type. Deducting .1 for the tattoo.

8.25/10.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Katrina is an addictions counsellor, which is a great job if you want to help people. When she’s not working, amber-eyed Katrina likes to listen to music or spend time with her cat, Sammy. Family and friends are also a big part of Katrina’s life. (Dave Thomas/QMI Agency)

Very slutty! So obviously, I like it a lot. Just to play devil's advocate, she's too short, and her hair is too big, but who cares? A!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom