Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Daytona comes by her love of cars naturally. Her dad named her after his rebuilt 1969 Dodge Daytona. But Daytona’s more than just a grease monkey. The single 22-year-old is also following in the footsteps of her mother and sister, who were both SUNshine Girls. (Jim Wellis/QMI Agency)

Super-cute GND, spoiled a little by those tattoos. Still I don't mind her too much, A-!

meist

Joined Apr 9, 2010
Messages 546
SSG Daytona 7.5

Beautiful face. Real ugly tats.
Reminds me of an SP with similar looks working in the Yonge+Eg area.

Life lesson:

Most people have terrible taste in art and design and are terrible artists themselves. Apply that to a tattoo -- a recipe for disaster. :LMAO:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Nicole is a child and youth worker whose hidden talents include singing and acting. This browneyed girl says she can’t live without friends, family and dance. While Nicole may be a Canadian beauty she believes there is no place like the Galapagos Islands. (Ernest Doroszuk/QMI Agency)

Initially I was thinking, "Oh no, not another Argos cheerleader"! But this one sort of grew on me, I really like her wide smile, and awesome boobs. She also kind of reminds me of Mayim Bialik from The Big Bang Theory, only a lot hotter. Only other complaint I'd have is that there is a lack of variety in dresses, mostly the red mini-dress and the the blue Argos costume. But regardless, I'm giving an A!

JBelushi

Joined Aug 17, 2011
Messages 516
blackram said:

Initially I was thinking, "Oh no, not another Argos cheerleader"! But this one sort of grew on me, I really like her wide smile, and awesome boobs. She also kind of reminds me of Mayim Bialik from The Big Bang Theory, only a lot hotter. Only other complaint I'd have is that there is a lack of variety in dresses, mostly the red mini-dress and the the blue Argos costume. But regardless, I'm giving an A!

Love her smile and womanly body.

8.75/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom