Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Hope Heaven is striving to become a supermodel and motivates herself by watching Victoria’s Secret fashion shows. She has had several roles in music videos as well. (Dave Thomas/QMI Agency)

She watches Victoria's Secret shows? I don't even watch Victoria's Secret shows, she must be one horny bi-curious semi-dyke. I'm sure we'll all agree she won't make it into supermodel-dom, but she's got a suitably slutty attitude which should make her perfect for car shows, with a little bit of make-up. I'm gonna give her a B-!

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
India Reynolds today

Pxml8Ka.jpg

XuGMXYQ.jpg

JIVckWj.jpg

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
I just follow a few page 3 related twitter accounts that sometimes tweet the pics. I'm a HUGE fan of Mellisa and a big India fan too so I made sure to post them here. I won't do it every day tho.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Jennifer is a hairdresser who hopes to one day run a salon of her own. Jennifer is 27, and has a love of all things musical. We like the sound of that tune! (Dave Thomas/QMI Agency)

27 going on 38, maybe? I like her sluttiness. Lots of dresses that keep getting pulled down or pulled up. Otherwise, she doesn't do much for me, I'll only fuck her once or twice. B-! :biggrin2:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Michelle Kassandra loves animals. In fact, she wants to open a sanctuary for injured or helpless animals. That makes sense, since our 24-year-old used to be a bunny, Playboy Bunny that is. (Dave Thomas/QMI Agency)

I suppose I can see why she made it to Playboy, not bad, though there does appear to be something a little artificial about her. A-!

meist

Joined Apr 9, 2010
Messages 546
SSG Michelle Kassandra 8.25

Hot.
Deleted points for tan, tat and "faux" Playboy Bunny designation. :biggrin2:

You're a real Playboy Bunny if you are in the US version as one of the Miss 'Months'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom