Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Amandy kind of reminds us of another pin-up girl, Farrah Fawcett. And you can see more of her very soon, as we are busy shooting this 5-foot-8 blond for the 2014 SUNshine Girl calendar. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

I think we got this one for Chunky, today's girl is a bit on the thicker side. Mind you she pulls it off very well, body-wise. I'd give her higher marks, except I think facially she's not all that; the bottle blonde hair doesn't look good on her. B+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Katherine, 24, is a blue-eyed Pisces who is studying to become a diagnostic medical sonographer (that’s an ultrasound tech to me and you). She likes car washes, football, popsicles and hot-tubbing, quite often on the same day. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Oh my my my, there was hardly any bad shots in her session today, it was difficult to figure out which ones to leave out! This girl has a classic beauty to her, somewhat reminiscent of Jodie Foster, or Sophia Loren, or Olivia Munn -- I'm not sure which one! A+! Praise-Bowing

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Carissa, 21, has her own daycare facility in her home that she shares with two Yorkshire terriers. This Taurus likes nothing better than to gather on a patio with pals and raise a cold beer. (ERNEST DOROSZUK/PHOTO)

21? I don't think so, how many 21 year olds do you know already have a daycare centre in their own homes? Not to mention that her face looks anything but 21.

However, she's got good body, minus the silly tats. She's got an interesting gap between her legs too. Her nose is a little big, but I would still do her, I think she'd be a great roll in the hay! B!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom