Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Robintheboywonder

Maurice Boscorelli said:
As the departed tboy would say she has a five head and saggy boobs...........6/10

Dont forget his famous line, wide glide. Maybe not in this case but I miss T's commentary:biggrin2:

I'd do her if I was on an Island, Blacky is right, beggars can't be choosers!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Daniela is a university student who hopes to become a veterinarian some day. The 19-year-old, who moved to Canada from Colombia eight years ago, enjoys dancing, painting, inline skating, and hanging out with her pet pooch Buddy. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Facially, this girl is really super cute, bordering on hot. Body-wise, she's also cute, without being too fit, as she's got just a bit of belly fat to keep her cute, but far away from obese. I'm not sure I buy that she's only 19, but I don't think she's far off though. A+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
LickingGravity said:
Belly fat? Not in the pictures you posted there isn't. Nose is a little bit like a back-hoe but quite nice otherwise - 7.5

Yeah, that's true, I didn't post the pictures where you would see it, since I try to only get the best pictures in the set for the lady (sometimes nothing helps with some girls :Thatwas-bad:). But the belly fat wasn't really terrible, you could even call it cute on her.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Lexi is a feisty spiker in a volleyball game. She likes country music, but she also gets into classic rock. When she’s not spending time with her two cats — Jake and Sadie — she likes camping, or whipping up some chocolate fudge. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

I just love fishnets! This girl really pulls off fishnets well. The more I looked at this girl in the fishnets, the more attractive she started looking. I'll give her an A- after deducting some for her tattoos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom