Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Jordan, 23, is a Taurus who wants to become a nurse and midwife. When she’s not hitting the books, she will gladly throw on some soca tunes, hop on the bike and go get some cupcakes! (Dave Thomas photo)

Today's girl has an outstanding body! Maybe not quite as fit as yesterday's girl, but she's much cuter facially. A-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Fiorella would like to some day work to help newcomers settle in Canada. When she's not focusing on her career, the 23-year-old single Leo likes to spend quality time with her family. Green-eyed Fiorella also likes to play volleyball, dance, or even do a little muay thai. (Veronica Henri photo)

She's kinda cute in a GND kind of way. Given a random situation, you would notice her in a crowd, even if she wasn't wearing her Caribana samba outfit. You may not initially be attracted, but you might be intrigued to get to know her. And if you can eventually get her to undress, you might think it's not bad. B+!

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
blackram said:

She's kinda cute in a GND kind of way. Given a random situation, you would notice her in a crowd, even if she wasn't wearing her Caribana samba outfit. You may not initially be attracted, but you might be intrigued to get to know her. And if you can eventually get her to undress, you might think it's not bad. B+!

You should be her agent,lol..............7/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Chattrisse wants to become a world-famous singer-songwriter and actor, and loves anything to do with music, especially soca, super-especially soca by Kes the Band. Chattrisse's fave way to spend time off? Getting a mani-pedi with the girls. (Veronica Henri photo)

I have no idea if this girl is a mom or not, but she wouldn't be bad as a MILF. She's not quite as fit as the previous bunch of girls in this Caribana set, but she will probably fill out her feathers much more than those other girls. I'm just surprised that she doesn't have a bigger butt though, was hoping for a big butt. I think she's a respectable, giving her a B!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Analme said:
eeeek, maybe if I were stranded on a deserted island and didn't have any possibility of building a raft and getting away.

Picky, picky, I live my life like as if I'm already stranded on a desert island: I'll try to inseminate any women within range of me, at least once, because I may not see another one for months. :drunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom