Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wanker

blackram said:

Not bad for having recently given birth! She also seems like she might be a strong woman, because of the definition around her abs. Thus she could be able to pull many plows (including mine own). Her husband will plant many seeds into her, and harvest her.:rofl!:

I find her sexy, despite the silly tats, and her slightly stout appearance. B+!

Sexy woman will deduct - 1 for the hard ons.

8/10.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Esjay is from the midwest of Canada and therefore loves hockey, especially her champion Blackhawks. She let us in on a little secret: Esjay watches the game in her underwear eating chicken wings and drinking beer with her dog Cadillac. (Jack Boland photo)

Very nice, she reminds me of Brooke Burke! Also like her natural curviness, she doesn't look too toned, but nicely soft and feminine. Very nice rack too, though it might be enhanced, hard to tell. A!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Michelle is a brown-eyed Virgo with plans to open her own childcare centre. When she’s not dreaming about her future, she likes to go horseback riding or swimming, and —especially on those rainy days — pick up a paintbrush. (Dave Thomas photo)

I was initially wondering why she was wearing so much makeup, but now I see that she's a Samba dancer -- I love Samba dancers! A, end of story!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Janelle is a social worker who works with troubled youth. When she’s not working — or cooking and baking for family and friends — Janelle keeps in shape by playing volleyball, soccer or track-and-field sports. (Dave Thomas/QMI Agency)

Another Samba dancer, must be time for Caribana in Toronto! I used to go these festivals religiously back in the early 2000's, just don't find much time to go these days. I saw topless dancers on some of these floats too. Ah, memories. Anyways, as for this particular girl, a bit too 70's/Foxy Brown for my taste, B-!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom