Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Jaimie, 32, is a mom with two boys who considers spending time with them just about the greatest thing on earth. A close second is her career. (Dave Thomas/QMI Agency)

I guess she's a true MILF, over 30, and has kids. I don't see any tattoos or any other blemishes. Body is not the tightest, but it looks good in clothes and bathing suits. Not much to complain about, I'd find her to be a hot neighbour. B+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Rylee, 19, is a brown-eyed 5-foot-2 single Cancer with a passion for photography, singing and art. She likes rap and tattoos and rounds out her resume with acting and modelling. (Dave Abel/QMI Agency)

Very cute to above average GND face on this girl. Her body is not bad either, not too muscular, but just enough toning, bordering on awesome. Tattoos are almost unnoticeable, which is great! Wish she had a bigger butt. She's worth an A!

H

HOF

blackram said:

I guess she's a true MILF, over 30, and has kids. I don't see any tattoos or any other blemishes. Body is not the tightest, but it looks good in clothes and bathing suits. Not much to complain about, I'd find her to be a hot neighbour. B+!

:YMAPPLAUSE:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Josephine is a model with big dreams. The 21-year-old aims to graduate college and then travel the world. But before she sets sail with her diploma, Josephine will content herself with another passion that helps her keep fit — cheerleading! (Dave Thomas/QMI Agency)

Nice! Peace better like this one, there aren't too many Asians that are this hot that appear on the SSG pages. I'll give her an A! /-Thumbs-up::/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom