Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Teresa, 20, wants to work in children’s psychology. She loves all sports, dancing, modelling and working out. When she’s not keeping up with the Kardashians, Teresa likes to dance on the beach, cuddle and drive by the Harley store with a wistful look in her brown eyes. (Dave Abel/QMI Agency)

She's a bit thicker than even I like. C+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Natalie, 18, wants to further her career in alternative modelling, acting and singing. If it seems she wants attention, you’d be right. After all, she is the eighth of nine children and still spends a lot of time with her mom. (Dave Abel/QMI Agency)

She wants to be an alternative model, which means tattoos and piercings. So based on that, I'm just going to ignore the revulsion to the tattoos, and compare her appropriately. She's got a cute little spinner body. I find her a bit too thin sometimes, but not terribly so, wish she had a more prominent ass though. Now one complaint I do have is that I think the photos seem a little overexposed, everything seems awash in light. But that's not her problem, that's the photographer's problem. A-!

W

Wanker

[h=1]Angelina[/h]SUNshine Girl Angelina, 23, is heels over head about her shoes. She even boasts a pair of Louboutins and loves those almost as much as her dogs Vinny the shepherd and Sunny the husky. If that wasn’t enough to keep her busy, she works with rescued dogs. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

23??, more like 33. - 1

Hard boob jobs. - 1

7/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom