Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Sandra likes art, but her favourite canvas is — herself. In case you couldn’t tell by looking, the 22-year-old Libra is into ink, and likes nothing better than spending time with her man — who’s tattooed too! (Errol McGihon/QMI Agency)

Awesome looking girl, mired only by the silly tats. She would've been an A+, but she becomes an A- after the tats deduction!

She's probably a peeler too. The photographer is Errol McGihon, who is Ottawa-based, so I'll find out if today's girl works at any of the Ottawa clubs.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Ashley just can’t keep still! She likes dancing, volleyball, basketball and just about anything else that gets her heart rate up. Her most memorable meeting is with Donald Trump. Hey — maybe The Donald will be able to help Ashley start her own business. (Errol McGihon/QMI Agency)

There's something smouldering about this MILF, and I'd do her in a heartbeat. Sure a few tats and stuff, just a little flawed, but not bad. B!

W

Wanker

[h=1]Brittany[/h]SUNshine Girl Brittany can’t wait for the HOPE Volleyball Summerfest on Saturday. HOPE (which stands for Helping Other People Everywhere) raises funds for six different charities with the volleyball extravaganza that draws as many as 10,000 players to Mooney’s Bay. (ERROL MCGIHON/PHOTO)

Very doable but her face looks like make up stuffed her up.

8/10.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
I'm with everybody else here, meh. Good face, tall lanky body, but the overall package doesn't seem to do it for me. There is one nice ass shot here though, which will take my rating up (from a B to a B+)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom