Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wanker

LickingGravity said:
SUNshine Girl Jessica loves country music, dub step, and hanging out by the pool. But our brown-eyed brainiac is particularly proud of her recently acquired Bachelor of Arts — with honours! Who says brains and beauty don’t mix?

One picture is more than enough for today's. What were they thinking - 4/10

5/10.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Rachelle, lives her life for today and works hard to stay positive. Volleyball, basketball and snowboarding help too. This 5-foot-9 Leo is lookinweg for a fella with a nice build, tattoos and a sense of humour.
sUWell i guess that the Sun is trying to promote something altruistic like better body imageWhNshine Girl Rachelle, lives her life for today and works hard to stay positive. Volleyball, basketball and snowboarding help too. This 5-foot-9 Leo is looking for a fella with a nice build, tattoos and a sense of humour.
Well I'm sure that I am being insensitive and the Sun is trying to promote something altruistic like positive body image amongst young women. That being said this is obviously "Porker Week" and no one bothered to tell us - 5

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
For some reason I couldn't post scrpt together with the picures.

I guess for some altruistic reason the Sun has decided to help women with their body image issues by staging the first "Porker Week" Sunshine Girls.

Another 5 at best

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Madman said:
It's times like this I miss Tboy's commentary!:biggrin2:

Tboy's commentary is okay when they deserve it, like today, but most of the time his commentary was too negative for no apparent reason. But this girl really shouldn't be on the SSG pages at all. There are slightly better poses of her available but not by much; she looks better in the frilly bikini for some reason. C+!
SUNshine Girl Rachelle, lives her life for today and works hard to stay positive. Volleyball, basketball and snowboarding help too. This 5-foot-9 Leo is looking for a fella with a nice build, tattoos and a sense of humour. Well, who isn’t? See Rachelle play July 13 at the HOPE Volleyball Summerfest as a part of the Sun’s SUNshine Girl team. (ERROL MCGIHON/PHOTO)

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Jasmin is a 5-foot-2 would-be sports reporter. Maybe you’ll see her byline in our award-winning sports section soon! See Jasmin play July 13 at the HOPE Volleyball Summerfest as part of the Sun’s SUNshine Girl team. (ERROL MCGIHON/PHOTO)

So far, she's the most impressive of the beach volleyball girls, by a long shot. Considering that she's only 5'2", she looks like she's a much taller girl by her proportions! The other girls in this series were much taller, but looked considerably fatter. I wouldn't mind seeing some more of her in the future, she's a hottie! A+! /-Thumbs-up::/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom