Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

meist

Joined Apr 9, 2010
Messages 546
blackram said:
I think that safely explains how hot South African women are.

No denying that there are hot SA women.
But South African Playboy? Mexican Playboy? Greenland Playboy?
It's just watering down the brand.

Maybe I'm old school, but, there is only one Playboy -- the good 'ol USA Playboy :YMAPPLAUSE:

Just like there is only one Ms. Universe, Ms. World, SI Swimsuit Cover Model, etc. -- the one that counts is the original.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
meist said:
No denying that there are hot SA women.
But South African Playboy? Mexican Playboy? Greenland Playboy?
It's just watering down the brand.

Maybe I'm old school, but, there is only one Playboy -- the good 'ol USA Playboy :YMAPPLAUSE:

Just like there is only one Ms. Universe, Ms. World, SI Swimsuit Cover Model, etc. -- the one that counts is the original.

I can recall that even back in the 80's there were latin american versions of Playboy, which were a bit hotter than the American version. There is also famously a UK version of Playboy. Also unlike the American version, they didn't concentrate on bottle blondes all of the time, even back then. The regional Playboys have always been around, and they've had their place. It is the first time I'm hearing of a South African version though.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Kirsten, 22, wants to be a professional model. She likes running, working out, dancing and hockey. And if you can give her a lift to the gym in your Ferrari, that would be great! (Michael Peake/QMI Agency)

Kind of a plain-jane face, with an okay body. She's a GND, trying too hard to look hot. Choice of clothes is also poor, goes from little black dress to cowgirl too quickly. B!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Krysta is a singer with plans to hit the studio and record some of her own music. Why the 8-ball? Because Krysta Lee has been a SUNshine Girl 8 times, which makes 8 kinda her lucky number. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Doesn't do much for me. C+.

W

Wanker

[h=1]Lena[/h]SUNshine Girl Lena is a brown-eyed beauty who hopes to appear on the cover of Playboy magazine some day. When she’s not dreaming of her modelling future, you can find Lena snowboarding during the winter months, or spending time with friends when the weather’s warmer. (Dave Abel photo)

8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom