Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Karhina would love to return to acting. Ah, the stage! The limelight! The roar of the greasepaint, the smell of the crowd — or maybe that’s the other way around. Perhaps Karhina would rather be in movies. Goodness knows the camera likes our 19-year-old Virgo — and so do we! (Stan Behal)

This girl is 19?!? I have previous photoshoots of her from 2009, so what was she 15 at the time? Wouldn't that have made her underage at that time? LOL! :wink2:

Karhina, 2009-12-23
Karhina, 2009-06-14

Somehow I don't think there's any danger she was underage back in 2009, let alone today. She's more along the MILF spectrum than the barely legal spectrum. She reminds me heavily of Sofia Vergara. She has a spectacular body, not just for her age, but any age. And she wears great lacy lingerie. Look forward to seeing her at whatever stripclub she works out of. Deductions for the age lie, B+ instead of A-!

W

Wanker

[h=1]Joann[/h]Does your girlfriend hate it when you waste hours on end playing video games? If so, we’d like you to meet SUNshine Girl Joann. This 26-year-old Capricorn is an avid gamer. And you thought playing Call of Duty with a SUNshine Girl girlfriend could only happen in dreams. (Michael Peake/QMI Agency)

7/10.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Sonja is 24 years old and her favourite sport is soccer. Our girl is studying to have a career as a nurse/bartender. Quite the combo! When not learning how to take blood and give drinks, Sonja likes to relax on the beach and get a tan. (Ernest Doroszuk/QMI Agency)

Very cute GND. She kind of reminds me of Nasim Pedrad from SNL. Wish she had more revealing clothes though. A-!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom