Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Well, we have a double-bill today, mainly because HUBGFE was down yesterday, and we couldn't get all of yesterday's SSG in. So we're getting yesterday's and today's together, don't forget to rate both girls, Lilly (yesterday) & Carolina (today).

Well, as far as today's goes, I'm figuring that she's a 40-year old stripper, who's worked in Vegas, thus the reference to Vegas. Carolina also sounds like a stripper name. Her body is not bad for her age, and she's kept good care of herself, though I'm spotting some signs of plastic surgery on her face, or maybe botox. Overall, she doesn't seem to do much for me, but I'm sure she was hot in the past. I also can't see much to critique her about, so I'm going to give her a low B rating, i.e. B-!

SUNshine Girl Carolina loves Vegas for all the usual reasons, and one unusual one. It’s where she met the love of her life — her boyfriend — her intelligent, patient boyfriend. Who says what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas? Not Carolina! (Stan Behal/QMI Agency)

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Crystal enjoys hiking, watching football and riding her motorcycle, but it's Elvis who really rings her bell. Since the green-eyed Leo can't have the King of Rock 'n' Roll, she’s looking for a strong, caring guy who'll help her break out of her shell. (Stan Behal/QMI Agency)

She's got a really beautiful young face, but her body looks a bit old & wrinkly. So I'm a little split on how to rate her. On the redeeming side, she did wear a lot of nice see-through outfits to keep the mystery going. I'm giving her an overall B! She would be a definite A, after some mild working-out.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Leah is a hazel-eyed model who loves listening to Mariah Carey, swimming and dancing. Probably not all at the same time, but if it was, that would probably be a pretty good workout! When she’s ready to sit still, the 27-year-old Scorpio just likes to chill at the beach. 9Stan Behal/QMI Agency)

How did I guess that she'd be into Mariah Carey? Thick, curvy girls are into Mariah Carey, because she's of their body shape too. I must say, I'm liking the curves, but I find her face just so-so attractive. B!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom