Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Micheala, 28, says she’s looking for the perfect bikini. We think she’s already found it. The bikini is necessary for Micheala’s favourite outdoor pursuit — sunning herself by the pool. On cloudy days, Micheala likes to go off-roading in her 4X4 truck. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

With a body like that, she sports the little black shortini, or the little red dress, or the little blue bikini just perfectly! I don't think she's 28, she's entering cougar territory, but at least she's not trying to pass herself off as 21 either. But quite an outstanding example of a cougar. I bet she's still dancing at the Brass Rail or some place like that after all of these years, because she's still got it! A-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Courtnie
21, from Plymouth

I think we're going to have to put up with their "Help For Heroes" theme for another week. Those African whackos have had serious repercussions on not just the world of terrorism, but also on our allocation of boobage for this week. However, that second shot of a bit of ass cheek showing below the t-shirt is quite nice, we wouldn't have seen such a shot before the boobs were covered. I'm going to give this photoshoot an A-, despite the lack of boobs!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Alexandra, 22, is a 5-foot-6 Gemini who loves to travel. When she’s not boarding airplanes, she’s hitting the boards as a dance instructor. (Stan Behal/QMI Agency)

Very cute GND, and she does look fit enough to be a dance instructor. A! :good:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom