Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Laura enjoys summer, shopping and tanning, but our feisty 19-year-old has a serious side too. Laura has just finished her first year of college, and hopes to one day land a career in human resources. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Although she's got a mildly cute face, it doesn't make up for a somewhat chunky body. She doesn't seem to know how to enhance her assets properly either, with huge TNA like that, she should be showing them off. C+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Samantha, 19, is tall at 5-foot-11 and long on Drake and Rihanna. She’s a fiery Scorpio who wants someone who puts forth an effort, is reliable and dedicated. Tall order! (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Oh my, that mini-skirt just completely won me over. Quite the outstanding ebony amazon spinner. A-!

Cardinal Fang

Reviewer
Joined May 9, 2012
Messages 5,717
Wanker said:
Amelia

SUNshine Girl Amelia, 21, wants to be Miss World! And while she waits for that big day, you’ll find her shopping, cooking, dancing and watching movies. (Craig Robertson/QMI Agency)

Very doable.

8/10.

:biggrin2:

Just thought I'd dovetail on this one. It turns out hat Amelia is actually the first transexual sunshine girl

https://www.xtra.ca/public/National/Sun_News_features_transexual_Sunshine_Girl-13571.aspx

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Cardinal Fang said:
:biggrin2:

Just thought I'd dovetail on this one. It turns out hat Amelia is actually the first transexual sunshine girl

https://www.xtra.ca/public/National/Sun_News_features_transexual_Sunshine_Girl-13571.aspx

It figured. :don'twantto-see:/

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Niki, 21, like most gals her age, has more ink on her than that time we had all those Bics break in our shirt when we weren’t wearing our pocket protector. Enough about us. This 5-foot-4 Gemini is a nanny who likes to watch horror movies. (Michael Peake/QMI Agency)

What can I say? What could've been a cute GND, turns out to be a painted monster. C!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom