Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Angela, 22, is looking to travel around the world. In her streamer trunk, she’ll be packing her volleyball, modelling outfits and her tunes. And she’ll be bringing along her credit card too: This 5-foot- 10 Taurus loves to shop. (Stan Behal/QMI Agency)

Modelling outfits? Who is she fooling? Those are her stripping outfits. 22? No chance either. But she has got a fabulously toned body, probably from all of those years of pole dance work. I'm not absolutely thrilled by her face, but that body is killer. B+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Jenny, 29, is pursuing a career in acting and she wants to spend her free time raising awareness about human trafficking. She’s a 5-foot-4 Scorpio who enjoys belly dancing, boxing and running. And red Jeeps. She has a real thing for red Jeeps. (Craig Robertson/QMI Agency

One of the hottest Asians I've seen in a long, long time. If only they'd all look like this one! And she even avoids saying she's 21. I'm not entirely sure that 29 is her real age either, but it's not far off from it I would guess. A!

W

Wanker

[h=1]Amelia[/h]SUNshine Girl Amelia, 21, wants to be Miss World! And while she waits for that big day, you’ll find her shopping, cooking, dancing and watching movies. (Craig Robertson/QMI Agency)

Very doable.

8/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom