Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wanker

[h=1]Amy[/h]SUNshine Girl Amy, 35, has been a wedding planner, dental assistant and is now a news anchor. If that’s not a full resume, this Virgo also and sells TV commercials. (Ernest Doroszuk/QMI Agency)

OH Boy. 5/10.

meist

Joined Apr 9, 2010
Messages 546
Wanker said:
SUNshine Girl Amy, 35, has been a wedding planner, dental assistant and is now a news anchor. If that’s not a full resume, this Virgo also and sells TV commercials. (Ernest Doroszuk/QMI Agency)

OH Boy. 5/10.

Hmmm .. wouldn't go so low as a 5? Pictures are crappy.

Curvy-fit MILFy body
News anchor? Naked News?

I'd 'hit' that all night!
:-Cool/"

W

Wanker

[h=1]Jennifer[/h]SUNshine Girl Jennifer lists her favourite hobbies as “cars” and “boyfriend” — in that order. Now, since Jennifer’s favourite car is a Mercedes, we’re sure her boyfriend doesn’t mind getting second billing — as long as he gets to drive it once in a while. (Craig Robertson/QMI Agency)

Great smile decent body.

7.75/10.

W

Wanker

[h=1]Jocelyn[/h]SUNshine Girl Jocelyn loves staying in shape, and hopes to parlay that love into a career as a fitness model. The 23-year-old Taurus also loves swimming, shopping, and taking her dog for walks.

She's been on before.

6.5/10.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Sydney, 18, is a makeup artist by trade. She is a 5-foot-2 Pisces who just loves metal music and going out with her friends. Maybe she should talk with KISS? They like makeup and guitar-heavy tunes. They’d also probably like to go out with her friends! (Stan Behal/QMI Agency)

Uggh! I won't bother posting more than the one picture here, you know what to expect (i.e. drag queen territory). C-!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom