Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Heather is a Scorpio who loves horror and thriller movies, but at the same time wants honesty and a passion in a boyfriend. Heather wants a career in psychology and anthropology. (Veronica Henri/QMI Agency)

Well, this one is unusual, this girl only has 5 photos in her entire photoshoot today, as opposed to the girls from the previous days who were averaging over 30 (I think one of them even had over 50, skewing the average upwards)! So you're not just seeing a sampling, you're seeing the whole portfolio.

Despite the easy cut'n'paste job I had today, I still don't see much here that's a highlight. She may be good wife/girlfriend material, but not really pinup material. C+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
This is the first step in SUNshine Girl Karli’s quest to become a supermodel for Victoria’s Secret. She’s a 5-foot-6 taurus, loves animals, especially snakes and scorpions. She also likes her dogs Cyra and Wiggles, but we’re not sure how they feel about the other animals! (Ernest Doroszuk/QMI Agency)

Facially, in some pix she looks outstandingly hot, in other poses she looks merely like a super-cute GND. Can't argue with her body or legs though! Either way she's great, it's just a matter of whether she's an A- GND, or an A Hottie? I'll give her an A-, just to be conservative!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom