Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Samantha likes to figure skate to keep in shape. No surprise there, but our 20-year-old brown-eyed Leo also likes to play football, which is a little more rough-and-tumble than we were expecting. When she’s not out tackling somebody, Samantha can be found with friends, reading a good book, or watching a movie. (DAVE THOMAS/PHOTO)

She's pretty sexy, A-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Adriana is not only a beach-loving, partygoing, vacation-enjoying waitress and student. She’s a singer too! Adriana, 19, is signed to Wax and Universal Records, where she’ll be able to pursue her dreams of musical stardom. Good luck, Adriana. (Dave Thomas/QMI Agency)

DAMN, this girl really does it for me!!! A+!!!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Emily, 30, has a monster truck, guys! She loves riding around in it, or on her 4x4 at the hunt camp with her pointer Mudpie. This outdoorsy gal likes to hunt and fish as well, shoot skeet and light bonfires. We’re guessing Emily had a lot of brothers! (Michael Peake/QMI Agency)

Kind of a Larry The Cable Guy (or Laura The Cable Gal) kind of SSG today. She's definitely got some muscularity there. She's just way too manly for me. B-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Griffin, 19, is going to take the world by storm with her hairstyling and makeup skills. This Virgo can always fall back on her singing if the scissors and blush brush thing doesn’t work out. (Ernest Doroszuk/QMI Agency)

She kinda reminds me of Jane Krakowski from 30 Rock, or even Heather Graham. She is cute, bordering on hottie material, although I don't believe she's only 19. A-!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom