Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Kayla, 22, is all about custom cars, but her favourite ride to trick out would be a Subaru WRX STI. So start with the air intake, Kayla, then upgrade the exhaust, then reprogram that engine, throw on a high-flow catalytic converter, and swap out the stock tires for some high performance rubber. But you probably knew all that already. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Very cute GND face, nice body with an appropriate amount of curves. She kind of reminds me of a young Sally Field. And you gotta love a girl who loves Subarus. So A- from me! /-Thumbs-up::/

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Ania is a big fan of James Bond — all the James Bonds, but sexy Sean Connery and dynamic Daniel Craig in particular. When she’s not soaking up the suave stylings of 007, you can find Ania reading a book or studying event management and modelling at college. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

She's definitely got some great poses, and a nice leggy body. She has a bit of a baby face, which may or may not be endearing to some people. I'll giver her a B+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Yirah wants to be a model AND a veterinarian. So when she’s done walking the catwalk, you might find her giving the cat its shots. When she’s not pursuing her dual careers, you can find Yirah in the pool, or scuba diving, or doing yoga. When she finally sits down, it’s usually with a good book. (Dave Thomas/QMI Agency)

She looks like she could be a latina, but her name looks different. She looks okay facially, but something about her skin is unappealing, like she's ruined it with too much tanning or something. B-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Luisa, 33, is working 9-5 (what a way to make a livin’!) so she can become an office manager. She’s a baseball buff and a hockey nut. This 5-foot-2 Virgo likes to kick back after work with a little salsa dancing. We like a little salsa dipping! (Ernest Doroszuk/QMI Agency)

Yes, she's got a bit of girth in places, but she's a really sexy MILF. B+!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom