Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Tammy will be celebrating her 40th birthday tonight in style. But tomorrow it’s back to the gym, where our fitness buff does cardio and lifts weights. When she’s not working out, our feisty hairstylist likes to ride her motorcycle or spend time with her pet dog, Hayden. (Jack Boland photo)

Her best pictures were the ones taken from a distance. Too much working out, not enough femininity. C+!:Thatwas-bad:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Braelyn wants to be a crime analyst and a rap artist, which is definitely a new one on us. So when she’s not throwing rhymes about ballistics and black light (CSI, it be so fly) our gal Braelyn likes to spend time with her dogs —Tucker and Domi— and her pet pig, Brittany. (Ernest Doroszuk photo)

The girl is a little bit hippy, but she's got a very cute GND face. B+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Jessica likes to keep busy, whether it’s snowboarding, dancing, volleyball, or gymnastics. And tennis. Did we mention tennis? It’s a good thing Jessica likes to keep fit — it’ll help her land her dream gig of appearing in Playboy magazine. (VERONICA HENRI/PHOTO)

Wow, I can't believe it, but this girl has 86 pictures on The Sun's website, just from this one photoshoot alone!

I don't know, she doesn't seem all that fit to me, looks a little chunky in some cases. Very cute face, though. I'd do her, whether she makes it to the pages of Playboy or not (most likely not). B+!

W

Wanker

OH Boy.

5/10

Felicia

SUNshine Girl Felicia, 21, is a brown-eyed Libra who wants a career as a hairdresser. Along with making your hair look nice, she enjoys working out, reading, cooking and travelling. (DAVE ABEL/PHOTO)

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
We got a double-header for today (because we forgot to post yesterday)! :biggrin2:
Sabine
20, from London

Sam
27, from Manchester

I don't know about you guys, but there's no question in my mind, about which one is hotter. I think Sam the 27 year old is much hotter, than Sabine the 20 year old. MILF's rule!

Sabine: B+!
Sam: A!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Wanker said:
OH Boy.

5/10

Felicia

SUNshine Girl Felicia, 21, is a brown-eyed Libra who wants a career as a hairdresser. Along with making your hair look nice, she enjoys working out, reading, cooking and travelling. (DAVE ABEL/PHOTO)

Oh really, only 5/10? I think she's worth a lot more than that. She's got a really nice curvy body, without being fat. I'd give her an A-!

Here's some more of her below.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom