Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Jacqueline, 27, longs to be a model/actress. An outdoor role in a movie would suit her, as she loves boating, snowboarding, off-roading, fishing, camping and tennis. And she’s talented too. This 5-foot-2 Aries is taking up the harmonica. (Stan Behal/QMI Agency)

There's some shots where she looks mighty cute, but then there are other shots where she looks like she's got some jowls or something. It may be that she's recently lost a lot of weight, so her skin has a bit of looseness to it. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt, barely, B-! :good:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Brittany, 24, is all about healthy living and being fit, like we mean really fit! She has already competed in the doing fitness and the bikini divisions in the UFE — Ultimate Fitness Events — and will be back at it this summer. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Wow, just wow! I can't see anything wrong with this one, no visible stupid tattoos, no unnecessary piercings, just miles and miles of tone! A+! /-Thumbs-up::/

meist

Joined Apr 9, 2010
Messages 546
SUNshine Girl Brittany, 24, is all about healthy living and being fit, like we mean really fit! She has already competed in the doing fitness and the bikini divisions in the UFE — Ultimate Fitness Events — and will be back at it this summer.

1297396276965_SG_LARGE_PROFILE.jpg 1297396278904_SG_LARGE_PROFILE.jpg

9/10 :YMAPPLAUSE:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Charlee is a bunny with all the right hops now — but our curvacious cutie used to weigh 200 pounds. Now weighing in at a svelte 125, Charlee, 23, suggests switching from sweets to carrots if you want to stay trim enough to keep up with her. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

She's been on before, and I do think it's been noted that she looked like she lost a lot of weight at one time, and now I guess it's been confirmed.

She didn't do much for me before, but realizing that she's lost this much weight, deserves a bit of congratulations. B! :good:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom