Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Oops, totally forgot about today's Sunshine Girl. Thanks Wanker, here's the rest.
SUNshine Girl Alisha Lynn is 24 years old and likes to enjoy the open road on her motorcycle. In her spare time, she loves to go snowboarding, sky diving and cliff diving. That sounds exhausting. In our spare time we like to open a bag of chips, watch reruns of Seinfeld and dig for change in the couch. (JACK BOLAND/PHOTO)

Hmmmmmm Looks like this week's theme are girls from the same stripclub working the auto-show.

Today's looks not bad. A couple of stupid tats, but I'd take her to CR for a song or two. Can't see her being too liberal in the CR, so that's all I'd take. If she is liberal, then I'd take a lot more. :wink2:

A-! /-Thumbs-up::/

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Melissa has two passions in her life: Cool cars and her pets. She wants to be a vet technician and is well on her way to realizing that dream. Her black lab Striker, cat Budderz and leopard gecko Squishy are rooting for her. (JACK BOLAND/PHOTO)

Today's girl has a cute face, but bit of a wide glide though. C+. :dontknow:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Jenn hopes to become a lawyer, but she doesn’t let her serious career ambitions interfere with dancing, shopping and hanging out with friends. When it comes to guys, our blue-eyed 18-year-old looks for someone who loves dogs. (DAVE ABEL/PHOTO)

Cute bod, face is a bit meh, but okay. B+! :good:

W

Wanker

[h=1]Nicole[/h]SUNshine Girl Nicole is a big fan of Lebron James, and she roots for the Miami Heat’s King James every chance she gets. When she’s not cheering for the nine-time NBA All-Star, she’s focusing on the most important thing of all — being happy. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Oh boy hard body but face and fake wig just doesn't do it for me.'

7/10.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
I don't think that's a wig, because you can see a bit of her scalp where it parts. However, it could be hair extensions for the volume. But anyway, she has a bit of a large nose. And she's been on before too:

Nicole, 2012-11-24

So it seems she's a (former) cheerleader, so it would explain her great body. But, still that face is not doing it for me, C. :dontknow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom