Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Tiffany, 24, is blue-eyed blonde Virgo who likes a wide array of music, including R&B, hiphop, rap and acts like Skrillex, which we thought was bug spray. But then, what do we know? (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

I think this girl may actually be a natural redhead, even though she's coloured it blonde right now, just judging by her paleness, freckling, and the roots of her hair. She's not bad looking, and she does look like she's 24. I'd call her a cute GND. B! :good:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Irina, 29, is originally from Kazakhstan and wants to be able to travel the world in her own private jet. And she’d be a good ambassador for Canada since she is multilingual. She grooves to reggae music and takes midnight dips in infinity pools while on vacation. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Hmmmmmm Hmmm, where's my stash of twenties, I feel like visiting the Champagne Room for some reason?

Can't fault the raw sexuality she's got on display here. Body ain't bad either. Just not a fan of her look. B-. :good:

H

HOF

blackram said:

I think this girl may actually be a natural redhead, even though she's coloured it blonde right now, just judging by her paleness, freckling, and the roots of her hair. She's not bad looking, and she does look like she's 24. I'd call her a cute GND. B! :good:

She's fuggin ugly.

H

HOF

blackram said:

I think this is MILF model week at The Sun this week. :D

That's one amazingly fit body, she's got there. Facially she's okay, but not DDG, so I'm gonna give her a B+. :good:

She's alittle long in the face, but I rock her like a hurricane!

H

HOF

blackram said:

Hmmmmmm Hmmm, where's my stash of twenties, I feel like visiting the Champagne Room for some reason?

Can't fault the raw sexuality she's got on display here. Body ain't bad either. Just not a fan of her look. B-. :good:

There is no sex in the Champagne Room, so I'd take her to a Monte Carlo Inn! Rockin' Milf.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
blackram said:

Yeah I'm guessing she's dancing somewhere........8.5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom