Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Carmen hopes to be a speech therapist — preferably a rich speech therapist, she says. With looks like that, we’re sure Carmen won’t have any trouble attracting clients, hopefully well-heeled ones. When she’s not perfecting her plosives, brown-eyed Carmen likes hanging out with friends, who we’re sure understand her every word. (CRAIG ROBERTSON/PHOTO)

Gotta say, on her own, she wouldn't really do too much for me, but she's got a great teasing style, where she's tugging on some piece of clothing or another, doing a virtual peek-a-boo with the viewers. B-! :good:

H

HOF

blackram said:

Gotta say, on her own, she wouldn't really do too much for me, but she's got a great teasing style, where she's tugging on some piece of clothing or another, doing a virtual peek-a-boo with the viewers. B-! :good:

They look related.:no:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Michelle (aka Lady Mimi) is back for her third time as a SUNshine Girl. If you need to ask why we keep asking her back, feel free to mail us your man card for proper disposal. Our girl is a hair stylist and dreams of opening her own high-end salon. (JACK BOLAND/PHOTO)

Although she's got a bit of a large nose, I don't think it's bad, and I think it makes her distinctive. Wow, unlike other girls this past week, it was hard to narrow down the pictures of her to just a few! It looks like she's a tiny girl, maybe just 5' or less, making her a spinner. Also judging by some of the see-thru panties, she's fully shaved down there! This girl has got the body and the outfits to please! A-! /-Thumbs-up::/

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Alejandra is 25 years old and loves music. Our girl is a professional salsa and bachata dancer. We have absolutely no idea what the bachata is, but we can guarantee Alejandra looks great doing it. Speaking of looking great, it’s very rare that a woman in a bikini on a motorcycle disappoints. That’s your deep thought of the day. (JACK BOLAND/PHOTO)

Facially, she's a cute GND, with naughty librarian glasses. Body-wise, she's got an extremely hot dancer's body! Wow! A-! /-Thumbs-up::/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom