Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Lindsay is fresh back from Australia, and she hasn’t wasted any time continuing her joint careers as a full-time HR person and a part-time model. Lindsay, 27, loves to draw, paint and take photos — and she loves just about any kind of music, too. But do you know what this creative Aries really loves to do? Shop! (Craig Robertson/QMI Agency)

I don't know who she reminds me of, maybe Britt Ekland or something, but she's got this old-fashioned 60's sex bomb look to her. A few easily covered tattoos, seems to be the only thing I see wrong with her. A-! /-Thumbs-up::/

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Ally says she once embroidered a suit for the notoriously fashion-conscious Don Cherry. It’s perhaps no surprise that she also loves to decorate cakes. When she’s not stitching or baking, our easy-going Calgary girl likes to spend time with her beau over dinner and drinks. (Jim Wells/QMI Agency)

She seems to be fun-loving and has a great attitude. If she's embroidered suits for Don Cherry, then she's not as young as she looks, she's probably a cougar: as such she looks even better for her age. I'm willing to overlook her tattoos (because they're actually pretty good looking). A! /-Thumbs-up::/

H

HOF

She seems to be fun-loving and has a great attitude. If she's embroidered suits for Don Cherry, then she's not as young as she looks, she's probably a cougar: as such she looks even better for her age. I'm willing to overlook her tattoos (because they're actually pretty good looking). A! /-Thumbs-up::/

I'd be all up in her vagina!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Stephanie wants to see the world, and what better way to do that than as a flight attendant, right Steph? The 20-yearold Libra likes to sing and dance, but that doesn’t mean she’s a softie. Her fave sports are wrestling and boxing, so you’d be well-advised to keep on her good side. (Ernest Doroszuk photo)

Okay, so she's definitely no hottie, and the writing on her ribcage certainly doesn't help, but is she cute? In a way, I'd say yes, the large pillowy curves, and big boobs, would be great to curl upto at night. I'm going to give her a B-! :good:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom