Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

peace

Reviewer
Joined Dec 23, 2010
Messages 29,067
blackram said:

I won't waste my time with multiple pictures here, it was hard to find any good pictures of her: this is the most mediocre one I could find, and that's about as good as it got. I don't know why she decided to do this. D-! :no:

:no:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Kelsey, 21, likes a sense of humour in a guy. She’s a 5-foot-3 Taurus who can’t get enough of working out in the gym or cheerleading. So fellas, we know she said sense of humour, but leave the cheerleader jokes at home. (Ernest Doroszuk/QMI Agency)

This girl is just doing it for me. Her body is amazing, a good balance of curviness and toning. Facially, she's an above average GND. Still I think she's an A+! /-Thumbs-up::/

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Ashley, 19, is a bundle of energy and she plugs it all into cheerleading. That’s for fun. For money, she works at Canada’s biggest country bar and was hired simply for her ability to say Yee-Haw! Kidding. She makes a dandy margarita, too! (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Not doing much for me, she's too thin for my taste. C+. :unknw:

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom