Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HOF

blackram said:

She's got a really cute face, but I gotta say, she's too thin. She needs to eat a bit more. Still a respectable B! :good:

tumblr_m0lo3qJWxQ1qcmgkho1_400.jpg

&

I would enjoy it!​

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Sady, 19, is studying digital animation at college to one day become a video game animator. She is also into dancing and all sorts of electronic music: Deadmau5, Knife Party, DJ Mac and South Korea’s Block B to name a few. Sady just came back from a trip south to Jamaica to visit relatives and soak up the sun. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

I don't know I was prepared to give this girl the benefit of the doubt, but she's purposely trying to look stupid here. C-. :unknw:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Sarah, 19, says she strives to be loving every day and when that fails, she calls on zombies. Needless to say, her entertainment tastes lean from P.S. I Love You all the way over to The Walking Dead. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

I won't waste my time with multiple pictures here, it was hard to find any good pictures of her: this is the most mediocre one I could find, and that's about as good as it got. I don't know why she decided to do this. D-! :no:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Faye, 22, will be visiting the World of Wheels at the BMO Centre in Calgary’s Stampede Park on Feb. 22, 23 and 24. She loves checking out the custom motorbikes at Precision Frameworks in Calgary when she’s not at a live dance or music show. (Jim Wells/QMI Agency)

I don't know, if she is 22 years old, she seems to have seen a very high-octane life. After customary tattoo deductions, B-. :good:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom