Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Well, looks like her full photoshoot is finally up now:

I don't know why this girl is getting so much flak, that's one sweet body that she's got there. Her face is maybe not hot, but cute, somewhat trailer park-chic, but pleasant nonetheless. A-! /-Thumbs-up::/

H

HOF

blackram said:
And a very slutty-looking Valentines for today too! I like! :biggrin2:

They seem to be placing the valentine heart in strategic places in each picture too. Hmmmmmm

I like the curves on this girl! I doubt that she's 22, but who cares with this one? A+!!!/-Thumbs-up::/

She's a ditch-pig.:don'twantto-see:/

W

Wanker

[h=1]Alexandra[/h]SUNshine Girl Alexandra, 19, is making a return visit to our pages. Those of you who received a 2013 SUNshine Girl Calendar will know she is Miss April and like the rest of us, this dancer and university student is looking forward to spring. (JACK BOLAND/PHOTO)

Too bad about the hard ones.

7/10.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Okay, her full set is available now (no, I don't mean her breasts). :biggrin2:
PHOTO)

Now that I see more of her, I'm going to change my rating of her from B to B+. Nice butt, overdone boobs still though. I definitely don't believe that she's a 19 year old university student, but I can believe that she's a dancer. :biggrin2:

I think the cars are making her look better, I love Subarus!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
And here's the other half of the Subaru sisters, the better looking half:
SUNshine Girl Katie, 23, may look familiar to you. Katie is Miss August in our popular 2013 SUNshine Girl calendar. She’s back to remind us that the year is still young and you can order a calendar any time. (JACK BOLAND/PHOTO)

She's got bolt-ons too, but unlike yesterday's girl, they don't look ridiculous. Also no discernible tattoos, another bonus. Only negative is the platinum hair. Not much to dislike here, A-! :good:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Sarah loves her cat Noah so much that she’s enrolled in college to become a veterinarian technology assistant. When she’s not fussing over our furry friends, Sarah, 21, likes dancing, singing and modelling. She also likes tattoos, especially ones that read Live, Laugh and Love. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

She's got a really cute face, but I gotta say, she's too thin. She needs to eat a bit more. Still a respectable B! :good:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom