Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wanker

blackram said:

Cute, above-average GND, not unpleasant to look at. :wink: She seems to have brains too. Usually when I see the Sun going back towards the Argo cheerleaders, it's usually a negative signal, but not in today's case. A-! /-Thumbs-up::/

She can hold my stick anytime.

9/10.

W

Wanker

Could have picked a better for Valentines' day.

7/10

Carly

SUNshine Girl Carly, 22, likes nothing better than wearing lingerie on Valentine’s Day. She is hoping to receive kisses of the Hershey variety and some flowers for her trouble and advises you fellas out there not to forget the gals in your life today. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
And a very slutty-looking Valentines for today too! I like! :biggrin2:

They seem to be placing the valentine heart in strategic places in each picture too. Hmmmmmm

I like the curves on this girl! I doubt that she's 22, but who cares with this one? A+!!!/-Thumbs-up::/

R

Robintheboywonder

blackram said:
And a very slutty-looking Valentines for today too! I like! :biggrin2:

They seem to be placing the valentine heart in strategic places in each picture too. Hmmmmmm

I like the curves on this girl! I doubt that she's 22, but who cares with this one? A+!!!/-Thumbs-up::/

I totally agree with your ass essment.

W

Wanker

Nicky Lynn

Take a good long look at SUNshine Girl Nicky Lynn. She wants nothing more in this life than to be recognized and to make people happy. So the next time you see this cupcake entrepreneur and hockey fanatic, you will make her day by saying, “Hey, I know you!” (MICHAEL PEAKE/PHOTO)

6.75/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom