Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Looks like we totally ignored this thread over the weekend. No big loss, by looking at the girls available at that time. Let's see what today's brings:
SUNshine Girl Linzi is into rugby, showboarding, and working out at the gym. She is planning a career in policing — maybe that’s why she likes a man in a uniform. Oddly, Linzi’s favourite music is played by the hard rockin’ Ramones, a group of guys about as far as you can get from the policeman type. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Today's girl looks quite heavily like Christina Applegate, especially Applegate in her younger days when she played Kelly Bundy on Married With Children. While Applegate was quite hot, today's girl only manages to achieve cute by comparison. I suspect that she's a relatively short girl, so her head looks disproportionately large compared to her body, while Applegate must've been taller. I like her face, and I like her ass. A-! /-Thumbs-up::/

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Tonya, 26, harkens back to the days of the pin-up gal. Tonya’s from The Rock and likes being campy and vampy when she’s modelling and says she’s as comfortable in polka dots or an Argyle sweater. When she’s not channelling her best Betty Grable, Tonya is a nursing student. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Interesting, there's a Nelly Furtado look to her. B+. :good:

Previous photoshoots:
Tonya, 2013-01-11
Tonya, 2012-06-07

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Krista, 23, has been a professional cheerleader for years, but she is also financial services advisor, which is also something to cheer about. Krista would love to have lunch with J.Lo or Kate Middleton. On the menu? Chili. Krista loves chili. Speaking of love, Feb. 14 is coincidentally her favourite day of the year. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Cute, above-average GND, not unpleasant to look at. :wink: She seems to have brains too. Usually when I see the Sun going back towards the Argo cheerleaders, it's usually a negative signal, but not in today's case. A-! /-Thumbs-up::/

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom