Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Check out this video about the behind the scenes of how these Page 3 girls are shot. What's surprising is that all of these girls are shot by another woman! Our horny, man-child libidos are all fed through the eyes of a woman, Alison Webster! Hmmmmmm

[video]https://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/video/page-3/4248733/Take-a-peek-at-Page-3-Danni.html#ooid=U4dGdmNDrdGL3Eg_Xd1qEDZY1OMnC_v8[/video]

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Shelby is an esthetician with spiky hair and a sassy attitude. The 21-year-old Scorpio’s edgy good looks go along with her taste in TV shows. She’s a big fan of Breaking Bad and Sons of Anarchy. Shelby’s dream car is — not surprisingly — a Shelby Cobra. (JACK BOLAND/PHOTO)

Again, it was hard not to find a good pose with this girl. She has a few tattoos, but they work well with her image here; she looks mildly dangerous, so it goes along with that image. Great body, nice, flat abs, without oversculpting. Fortunately, she doesn't look like she has enhanced her breasts from what I can tell. A-. /-Thumbs-up::/

oldguyzer

Reviewer
Joined Jun 19, 2011
Messages 15,066
HOF said:
Don't forget, she has a pulse!

:good:

A pulse is fine...for a while...

blackram said:
Now, now, your standards have slipped it seems. A steady flow of women makes you appreciate them more, I guess. :biggrin2:

Always been picky about the one nose thing...just weird of me, but hey, what ya gonna do? :biggrin2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom