Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldguyzer

Reviewer
Joined Jun 19, 2011
Messages 15,066
Very nice, but shaeds (ahem) of raccoon eyes (what is it with those these days?) and probably a bit of a princess...still, I'll crown her. Nice breasts. Motorboat time. 9/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Felicia is 18-years-old and hopes to be a high school history teacher. Maybe if we had a history teacher like Felicia, we wouldn’t have to pick Sports all the time in Trivial Pursuit. Her dream car is a pink Mustang convertible. Isn’t that what every history teacher drives? (CRAIG ROBERTSON/QMI AGENCY)

Holy crap, but that's some BIG HAIR there! I wonder if she's Italian? Her body has got some potential. But the hair is just way too distracting, and her face is just cute, not DDG. On the bright side, looks like she's shaved bald down there, the 4th pic is a pretty daring peek-a-boo, you can almost see her slit. C+. :unknw:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
oldguyzer said:
Very nice, but shaeds (ahem) of raccoon eyes (what is it with those these days?) and probably a bit of a princess...still, I'll crown her. Nice breasts. Motorboat time. 9/10

I don't even know what raccoon eyes are. :unknw:

H

HOF

Really, does she think that doo looks good?

Sure if you're one of the "GOODFELLAS" dames or a singer in the "B52's".

Sad because she is quite attractive but I'd just have unload all over that hair!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Melissa, 19, always wanted to be a model. Even when she was a kid, she’d put on her mom’s heels and pretend to be on the catwalk. Now she’s an international model, having spent three months working in Istanbul last year. But the glamour hasn’t gone to her head. No matter where she goes, she’s always glad to come back to Canada. (JACK BOLAND/QMI AGENCY)

For some reason, she reminds me of Shania Twain, facially. I like what I see here. A! /-Thumbs-up::/

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
In the Twitter universe, her 115,000 closest friends know her as the irreverent Mscharleesheen, but to us she is SUNshine Girl Charlee, 22 - blue-eyed and blonde. Charlee is excited for Super Bowl XLVII today. She says she’ll be indulging in a super bowl of bacon and nachos while watching the Ravens and 49ers. (JACK BOLAND/QMI AGENCY)

Usually, it's difficult deciding which photos to keep with other girls. With this girl, it's difficult deciding which ones to drop! She just loves the camera. Extremely good poses in every case. Okay, let's get the negatives out of the way first, she's got a few silly tats, and she's a bit wider hips than some of the skinny patrol would prefer. I however, think she's great though! I'm going to overlook the negatives, and give her an A+, for such great modelling work. /-Thumbs-up::/

Previous shoots:
Charlee, 2012-09-07
Charlee Johnston (mscharleesheen) on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom