Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Wow, she's almost a dead ringer for Kaley Cuoco, i.e. Penny from The Big Bang Theory!

Here's Kaley:

Even body-wise, today's girl looks much like Kaley. She looks pretty hot in the little pink dress, and the red bikini hot pants. Solidly cute GND. I can't decide if she's a B+ or an A- though. I guess the baby fat should make her a B+, but it's that baby fat that does so much to fill her into the little pink dress and the red bikini hot pants. :biggrin2:

W

Wanker

blackram said:
Wow, she's almost a dead ringer for Kaley Cuoco, i.e. Penny from The Big Bang Theory!

Here's Kaley:
MV5BMTc4OTI0Njc2MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTQ3NjYyMw@@._V1._SY314_CR4,0,214,314_.jpg

Even body-wise, today's girl looks much like Kaley. She looks pretty hot in the little pink dress, and the red bikini hot pants. Solidly cute GND. I can't decide if she's a B+ or an A- though. I guess the baby fat should make her a B+, but it's that baby fat that does so much to fill her into the little pink dress and the red bikini hot pants. :biggrin2:

Oldguyzer is just old. Nothing to be turned off here.

8.25/10.

oldguyzer

Reviewer
Joined Jun 19, 2011
Messages 15,066
Wanker said:
Oldguyzer is just old. Nothing to be turned off here.

8.25/10.

I agree with your first sentence. Second not so much. Third not at all.

Age has nothing to do with it. Personal tastes and experience do. I don't like belly fat or belly rings. You do? Great for you. To each their own.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Ally, 21, can be found anywhere there’s action: Snowboarding, paintball, quadding, travelling, working outdoors, you get the picture. The 5-foot-2 blue-eyed Gemini gal loves Florida Gators football. Speaking of Florida, Ally wants to take up surfing next time she’s near the ocean. (Jim Wells/QMI Agency)

She does look older than 21, definitely, but I wouldn't say she looks 31, maybe 27 or 28. She's got some silly tats. She's mainly a GND, rather than hot. She also looks somewhat like news anchor Alex Witt of the MSNBC channel:
Alex_Witt_Twitter_Icon.jpg

Anyways, nothing about her is particularly stand-out for me, grade C+.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
oldguyzer said:
Would be nice to have seen more. No idea what the body is really like. In the last shot she looks older...

The last shot is a picture of MSNBC's Alex Witt, who I was comparing to this girl. Alex is definitely older, she's a MILF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom