Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Jenna, 26, a 5-foot-2 Gemini, says it seems today that all you see is violence in movies and sex on T.V. Where are those good old fashioned values on which we used to rely? Lucky there’s a Family Guy! Because that’s Jenna’s favourite show. And she loves spending time with her own family as well. (ERNEST DOROSZUK/QMI AGENCY)

Kind of a cute GND, she's a little chunky in places, but seems to have a great smile. Much better than yesterday's. C+. :dontknow:

H

HOF

LMAO, you guys are hilarious! If any of the average and below average sunshine girls offered to fuck you senseless, you all would! Now, you might not tell anyone or exaggerate how attractive she was, but you'd all jump their bones.:LMAO: Especially if it was free!:LMAO:

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
HOF said:
LMAO, you guys are hilarious! If any of the average and below average sunshine girls offered to fuck you senseless, you all would! Now, you might not tell anyone or exaggerate how attractive she was, but you'd all jump their bones.:LMAO: Especially if it was free!:LMAO:

I'm insulted and appalled at how low you think our standards are but yeah, you're right. I'd take them all, every single one in this thread!:blush2:

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
HOF said:

Nope!......Didn`t even do that when I younger and ain`t going to start now.

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
SUNshine Girl Katie is a fiery redhead (aren’t they all?) who met Princess Diana and Prince Charles when she was six. Katie has a 12-year-old dog named Whisky

Well better than the rest this week but not a glamour girl - 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom